The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Terrorism on the Internet

One of the frustrations of modern life is taking the time to write up a comment for a blog post and having it go off to Pluto.  That happened to me twice this morning.  Once on Dick Howe's eponymously named Blog Site and once at Choosing a Soundtrack.  In the second case the URI was too long for Google.  Who knew?

Since it is Sunday, I am slacking off a bit but not enough to rewrite my comments at this time.  I will get back to both posts this evening, after I spend several hours updating my assigned Sub-Sub Factor for this proposal I am lashed to.

UPDATE:  I have posted my comments to the Dick Howe Blog Entry, here.  At this time it is awaiting approval.  I am hopeful.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: