The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Forced Abortion Coverage


For John, BLUFIt is a case of officials in the California Government forcing their views onto those who oppose abortion.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



I try to be calm about abortion.  It is taking of human life, but some differ from my view and I should not try to bludgeon them over it.  Of course, when it slides into eugenics it becomes another matter, but let us assume that within our borders people have good intentions.  So, I have a live and let live approach to the issue, but when folks poke into my bubble, I am not so happy.  I think this story, in The Pilot is such a case.

In 'shocking' move, California churches forced to cover abortions

Regards  —  Cliff

  I am opposed to abortion, but I think that there is a politically acceptable position wherein after 22 weeks we no longer allow abortions of convenience.  At that point we are talking about human life that can be sustained, with some effort, outside the human womb.  People who will grow up to be vibrant members of our society.

No comments: