The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Suffolk University and Redistricting


For John, BLUFIt is hacks, all the way down  Of course not my Rep and Senator, but all those others.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



This was a page one, top of the fold, article in today's Edition of The Boston Globe"Suffolk president in standoff with trustees over job".  The reporter is Ms Laura Krantz.

I read through the article and turned to page 12 to continue reading and then I found out what is happening.  It is "hackorama".  My guess is that since former Attorney General and losing Gubernatorial Candidate Martha Coakley is looking for a job, one is being created for her by the defenestration of current Suffolk University President Margaret McKenna.

At the beginning of the article I cared.  Now I don't.

It is amazing to me that Democrats and their fellow travelers here in our Fair Commonwealth complain about the need for a more neutral redistricting, but yet allow, nay, encourage by their voting back in time and time again the same hacks, terrible gerrymandering here in Massachusetts.

Moving on, since there is little I can do except try to elect more Republicans to the General Court.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: