The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mr Brian Williams to be Rehabilitated?


For John, BLUFIf NBC brings him back it reflects badly on everyone else.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



CNN, gossiping, tells us "NBC trying to keep Brian Williams - but maybe not as 'Nightly News' anchor".

Well, that last part is good news.  That is where he stubbed his toe.  He may well have talents and contributions to make, but I think it would be damaging to the reputation of NBC Nightly News for Mr Williams to return to the desk.

I just hope there is no similar movement to rehabilitate former Speaker Denny Hastert without an exoneration.

Hat tip to Memeorandum.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered
It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
I hope to contribute & help different users like its aided me.

Great job.