The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mass GOP Convention Report


For John, BLUFEvery Vote Counts.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



Unofficial RMG Tally
by: Rob "EaBo Clipper" Eno
Sat Mar 22, 2014 at 16:51:13 PM EDT

Baker 2095
Fisher 371
Blanks 9
14.99% with blanks
15.04% without blanks

If it fails I am going to feel real bad, worse than I do from my recent surgery.

My sympathy if you don't understand.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Craig H said...

I'm not sure I would agree with your "primaries are good for getting the message out" assessment. (From your comments a few posts back). First of all, the issue is always going to come down to fundraising, and nothing accelerates Republican fundraising better than a good "let's hate the D's together" message which can commence sooner rather than later without a pesky primary.

Also, I would always prefer to achieve secure and clear line-of-fire towards my real and ultimate opponent(be prepared for all sorts of possibly mis-used and semi-ignorant Army expressions now that I'm a proud Army dad) as soon as possible than to have to fend off sniping from a random "enemy combatant" in the meantime.

I think Charlie's in good shape either way, of course, but it's a long way to next November.