The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Congratulations to Senator Elect Scott Brown

And thanks to all of you who got out and voted, regardless of who you voted for.  As an aside, I ran into our Congresswoman, Niki Tsongas, outside the Riley School, where I vote.  She looked at me and said something to the effect that "There is no point trying to persuade you on how to vote".  All in good humor.

But, the credit goes to State Senator Scott Brown, who ran an excellent race and won the election fair and square.

And Kad should be happy, in that in his acceptance speech, Scott Brown is giving credit to the independents.

And a thank you to Senator Paul Kirk for filling in during the interim.

Regards  —  Cliff

3 comments:

Renee said...

Well when you run a candidate that was left of Ted Kennedy, I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Still, I think we're in disbelief. 'Conservative' Democrats almost see this as a positive, from the indications of the news stories online. From what I gather from twitter, the only ones complaining are younger out of state progressives who may not be aware how poorly Coakley ran her campaign.

jotrud said...

Woo Hoo What a great day to be an American!!!! Take that OBAMA!!

Jack Mitchell said...

h/t

I'm so glad Scott Brown feels our pain. Because he is certainly going to make it worse.