The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Franky Dakota You Tube Advert

Actually, on the ballot, Franchesska Descoteaux.  If you are voting for Franky, for Lowell, it is important to remember Franchesska Descoteaux.

Franky has a short advert on You Tube, which can be found here.

Two things stood out in my mind:
  1. A strong emphasis on economic development for the City of Lowell.
  2. Stating in print at about 45 seconds "Stand Up For Professional City Government."
Both of those are strong points for me.

The fact that Franky and her husband, Matthew, have started three successful businesses in our downtown tells me that she knows the ins and outs of starting businesses and as a City Council member will be sympathetic to the problems of those who do wish to start a new business in town.

I like what I see so far. I am looking forward to what the other Candidates have to say.

UPDATE:  First I call the spouse Michael, when it is Matthew, but catch it, and have to repost.  Then Greg Page points out to me that it is Franchesska, and I have to repost, again.  My apologies to both Franky and Matt.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

The New Englander said...

Cliff,

Megadittoes here on the value of a business-minded dowtowner on the Council.

One quick correction on the spelling of her first name though...it's Franchesska. Shouldn't confuse anyone in the booth, but wanted to point that out..

best,
gp