The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Missed It

It turns out there is a place called Wikio, that monthly lists the top political blogs.

I didn't make it into the top 100 and they don't list down to where this blog sits. In fact, none of the Lowell Blogs made it. I guess we just have to get a little tougher and garner more links.

Hat tip to Instanpundit, who took me to ABC News' Rick Klien, who sent me to the site referenced.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

The New Englander said...

Cliff,

Thanks for mentioning the Wikio List -- sort of a national-level edition of what's on Lowell Handmade, a sort of "blog of blogs."

Just another reminder for me of the mind-numbing number of blogs out there...the half-dozen or so local blogs that I actively read, comment on, and check back on repeatedly is about as much as I think I can handle, but if there are gems out there, I guess I'd find a way to make time.

best,
gp